Wednesday, January 8, 2014

My Family Calender

It has been about two years know since my husband came up with the idea of making a family calendar were we include the birthdays and wedding anniversaries of our closes friends and closes family members.  I then said to myself my husband is a genius!  because this way every family member will get a shout out from the other family members on his or her special day.  By the way guess who sends out the text reminders, moa of course, but I love doing it.  So all I have to do is look at our family birthday/wedding anniversary calendar each Month to see who’s special day it is in any giving Month then I will just text out a reminder to the rest of the family members or friends with the phone number of the birthday boy or girl so that they can either call them or text them a warm birthday wish.  

So if anyone else in the blogosphere thinks that creating a family calendar that includes both the birthdays and wedding anniversaries of love ones and closes friends  a fun idea feel free leave me a comment sharing your thoughts.  



No comments:

Post a Comment